Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Package: £22K Basic Salary - £35K OTE Year 1, £50K OTE Year 2, £70K OTE Year 3, £100K Year 4
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
Our client is on a mission to become the number one talent partner for Enterprise Software companies. The Enterprise Software market is worth over $360Bn worldwide and growing rapidly. As companies expand, there is increasing demand for sales reps in every region which is where they can assist.
They've helped some of the hottest and fastest growing companies in the world so far, including Snowflake, DataDog, Zscaler, Sprinklr and many others. But they're are just getting started.
They're now looking for Graduates to join their business during a huge growth spurt meaning progression opportunites will be widely available to those who perform well.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Very good commission structure - no thresholds in a super lucrative market
- Vitality health insurance
- 20 days PTO + public holidays + free holiday between Christmas & New Year.
- Birthday off work - (if it falls on a weekend either the Monday or Friday off)
- 1 Extra day holiday per year capped at 28 days.
- Flexibility - work from home.
- Casual dress
- Regular company incentives including company holidays for high achievers, bi-annually.
- Incredible training programme and annual individual learning budget allocated to everyone
- Company laptop
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
In this role, you will be required to headhunt and source candidates for Software Sales roles and help win new business for the company, cold calling prospective clients, arranging meetings, bringing on new roles and building relationships. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced competitive environment!
Virtus Talent are here to guide you through the interview process, make sure you are fully prepared for interviews and coach you on how to get your transferable skills and traits across in the interview. We will aim to secure you several interviews with several companies that you like the look of with the view of securing you several job offers.
- Business Development
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'