£18,000 - £19,000 + commissionable earnings
OTE £40,000 year 1
Excellent career opportunity
We are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Wakefield based client. The company recruit across the construction recruitment markets and have been established since 2007 and are one of the fastest growing construction recruitment businesses in the region.
The role of a recruitment consultant is very fast paced and varied, and you will:
• be required to work with companies to determine their recruitment requirements and then attract candidates to work for the companies.
• write adverts and produce email material then advertise the roles via job boards, social media platforms and via networking.
• be expected to generate new business via phone calls, company visits and networking.
• develop your own lasting relationships with candidates and companies.
• provide solutions to recruitment issues and will make sure that all applicants are correctly qualified.
• Negotiate fees with companies and packages for applicants will form part of your daily duties.
Previous experience is not essential as the company will provide one to one coaching; however, you must possess the following:
• Previous targeted sales experience
<span style="display: inline !important; float: none; background-col
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'