Year One OTE: £25,000+
Year Two OTE: £35,000+
Year Three OTE: £50,000+
You want to get ahead, and we do too. We're looking for talented and ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us as we invest and grow.
Why you should apply:
- Earn up to £25k in Year 1, £35K in Year 2 and £50k+ in Year 3.
- Move on up with structured career development from our Recruitment Academy training programme.
- Build a long term future driven by your own efforts.
- Enjoy a progressive company culture.
It's an exciting time to be part of our team. As a leading UK recruitment and training company, we're innovative by nature, an Investor in People and multi-award winning global organisation.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you'll help people who want a career change, and organisations seeking new hires.
We're looking for someone keen to build long-term business relationships and find talented people. You'll sell our services to a range of clients from start-ups through to blue-chip organisations.
It's not easy, but we can teach you what you need to know.
Our Recruitment Academy training programme gives you a structured career development pathway to becoming a recruitment specialist.
What you need:
- Most importantly, you'll have the drive to succeed in a recruitment and sales career.
- You are keen to progress and learn new skills.
- You're motivated by your own wins, working to targets and delivering a first-class service.
- You'll be a star negotiator with a good understanding of business, people and selling.
- Being on the phone won't phase you and your time management is second to none.
The Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies with a network of more than 30 branches and specialist divisions across Wales, and the South West, North West and South East England.
We help recruit permanent, contract and temporary workers for full-time, part-time and or weekend work at all levels.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job