Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Manchester City Centre
Your first steps into the recruitment industry are most important in ensuring you have a strong foundation to begin and build your career around. This is something we take very seriously and pride ourselves on the personalised and continuous learning and development on offer.
- you will go through a comprehensive training journey which will be a mixture of classroom and on the job training
- you will be in an environment with others who are on a similar journey so you can learn from each other
- you will spend time with experienced Consultants who can share their top tips and successes with you.
- your performance will be reviewed and discussed with you regularly so you can develop and improve
- you will have access to a competitive starting salary and the ability to increase your earning potential through extra commission from Day 1
- you will benefit from great holiday periods that align with the UK education system
- your wellbeing is important so you will have access to a company benefits package that includes gymtime, a discount outlet, personal doctor and more
- as you improve, your ability to qualify for incentives increases, e.g extra holiday days, lunch clubs, trips abroad
Recruitment is a career and not a job and we are building our business leaders of the future therefore we are seeking professional, motivated and driven individuals that want the same.
If you want to explore this further and gain some more information, please apply today.