Are you thinking about a Career in Recruitment?
If you’re someone who’s self-motivated, target driven and likes the nicer things in life then Recruitment is the career for you. With the opportunity to earn £100,000 within 3 years, Recruitment is now seen as one of the most rewarding careers in the UK.
Thanks to a fantastic 2017, we have created 6 new Trainee Opportunities.
Here at Empiric we’re looking for ambitious people to match our mission to be the number one specialist recruitment agency in Transformation and Change within Data, Digital, Cloud and Security.
Empiric, the most exciting and unique environment in recruitment
Empiric is a high growth specialist agency with a stellar track record in succeeding within niche and specialist transformation and change markets. We have an award winning culture and a proven track record for growth. Our awards include:
• 3 consecutive years as a Sunday Times top 100 companies to work for.
• APSCo award for Diversity & Inclusion Winner
• Consecutive years as Sunday Times Fast Track 100 UK companies for growth (3rd Fastest Growing Company)
• Top 100 ranking on the Sunday Times International Track 200 which features Britain’s private companies with the fastest growth in international sales
Have you got what it take's
• Do you want a bigger challenge to achieve higher reward's
• Have you got the desire to keep improving on your own personal best and be better at what you do?
• Have you got experience in Business Development or Sales?
• Proven sales results: you’ve outperformed against sales targets or colleagues?
• Experience of working with commitment, focus and a drive to secure a winning result?
• Do you have high standards and want to deliver a high quality of work and service with integrity and honour?
• Are you friendly and open, you appreciate diversity in others?
• Do you value opportunities to collaborate?
• Ideally, but not essential, do you have Contract or Permanent Recruitment Experience?
The successful candidates will be joining one of our most successful teams here at Empiric and will be provided with Market leading training. You will be working with and alongside some of Empiric’s top billers and some of the highest earning Recruiters working in the Development space.
This along with an uncapped commission structure will not only enable you to fast track you earnings but will provide you with the grounding to become the No.1 recruiter within your sector.
What we offer you
• Trainee Development Programme
• Investment in your Professional Development with Training and Coaching support
• High Earning potential
• Fantastic incentives - Expensed holidays, Lunch Clubs, Day at the Races, Go Karting
• Uncapped Commission Structure
• Guidance and on the Job training from Top Billers
• Management and Leadership Opportunities
• Clear Career Path from to Director Level
• A platform for success: Best Tools, Technology and modern approaches to Sales and Recruitment
• Fun and Inclusive people environment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Role
• To be the number one recruiter within your area of recruitment specialism
• Responsible for generating recruitment sales through business development.
• Business Development and Client Management
• Sourcing Candidates using Job Boards and Referrals
• Attending specialist market events
• Building long term relationships with clients and candidates
• Mapping out clients and gathering market information
Empiric is a privately owned, award winning global recruitment and staffing agency, with offices in London, Glasgow, Cambridge, Singapore and New York. We are organically grown and our global expansion continues with further offices opening over the next two years across Europe. Over the next 3 years we will be growing our teams across our UK and international offices by 100 people. We want you to be a part of this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"