A dynamic and fast growing recruitment consultancy based in Wokingham are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and confident Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their team!
Our client specialises in delivering technology focused professionals across a range of clients in the UK, and more recently worldwide.
As a trainee, you will be benefit from a 12 week training programme where you will develop the skills required to become a talented consultant
You will also benefit from ongoing support and training and a clear career path is offered.
You and the Role:
- You will be driven by the ability to prove your skills, you will grow and develop into a genuine consultant living up to the title daily
- You will be keen to develop not only the skills to recruit but a deep knowledge of your chosen vertical within and become the 'go to' individual into space
- You will comfortable on the phone, to both clients and candidates as they are inevitably the same people
- You will be able to generate leads and market information to give yourself the edge in your chosen space
- Face to face you will become a skilled negotiator and purveyor of the business brand and yourself, meeting clients and candidates as regularly as possible
- You will develop full 360 recruitment skills, starting with candidate engagement, interview booking moving through to client new business development
How you progress:
- Trainee - 0-6 months
- Recruitment Consultant - 9-12 months
- Senior Consultant - 18-24 months
- Principal Consultant - 24 - 36 months
Year on Year OTE:
- Year 1 = £40,000
- Year 2 = £60,000
- Year 3 = £70,000
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).