Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sales Executives & Graduates
Our Recruitment Client:
- Based near Holborn, Central London
- Specialists in Finance and Accountancy Recruitment
- Excellent, vibrant company culture
- £20,000-23,000 basic for Graduate and Trainee level Recruitment candidates plus uncapped commission structure from Day 1
- On Target Earnings of £30,000-45,000 in your 1st Year!
- Meritocratic recruitment environment
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Quarterly bonuses
- Incentive trips to Las Vegas, Miami, St. Anton and Val D’Isere
A successful Recruitment Consultant will:
- Manage a client and candidate portfolio
- Manage the full recruitment process - advertising roles through to closing offers and deals
- Sourcing high calibre candidates, negotiate salary
- Attend client and candidate meetings
Profile of a Recruitment Consultant:
Ideally, you will be...
- A self starter
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Degree educated
- Commercially aware with some B2B/B2C sales experience
- Relatively recent Graduate or a driven professional looking to make a change in career
Apply now if you’re interested in forging a career in Recruitment or just looking to make a real career change!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to Harriet at the ESG Recruitment Team via the "Apply" button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Entry