Salary: £18-22K basic + uncapped commission (OTE £40K year 1, £70K year 2, £100K+ year 3)
Sectors: IT, Engineering, Media, HR & Life Sciences
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30-6.30
Fun, dynamic and vibrant company culture with regular incentives and cash bonuses. Modern offices with fantastic facilities.
Established in 2000 with over 100 people working within 4 UK locations as well as New York, USA!
Attributes of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Hard working
- Money motivated
- Ambitious and competitive
What Premier offers a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Intensive, in depth recruitment training to teach you all there is to know about the recruitment process and your particular market.
- Business development support from our very own internal Business Development team
- Build a successful career and have the opportunity to get to management level within 5 years
Rewards for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission with unlimited earning potential
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Hollywood and many more!
- 25 days holiday & Christmas and New Year shut down & your birthday off
Premier Group Recruitment have been voted in the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for, for 5 years running.
For more information and the opportunity to visit our state of the art offices in central Reading, please apply to the advert or contact Sophie at Premier Group.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- Recruitment Sales Advisor Consultant Business Development Account Manager