We have trainee recruitment consultant positions available within our award winning international recruitment consultancy.
We offer our trainee recruitment consultants
• An award winning training and development recruitment programme; your own personal development sales plan
• A great basic salary with excellent earning potential - £54k average earnings in year 2
• Recognition and rewards including ipads, lunch clubs & away days
• High achiever conferences to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas and Marrakech three times a year
• A structured 10 step progression plan from trainee to directorship
• An impressive company car scheme; our current fleet includes BMW, Jaguar, Range Rover, Audi, Porsche and Mercedes
• A 4pm finish every single Friday
• A positive recruitment culture based on strong values, friendships and success. Named One of the Top 4 Best Places to Work 2017 by the Great Places Institute
Your trainee recruitment consultant position will involve
• Sales and business development
• Booking and attending meetings
• Use of Social Media to build your sales network
• Booking and attending sales appointments across the UK
• Advertising for and interviewing candidates
• Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
• Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
Amoria Bond has a successful track record of developing trainee recruitment consultants into some of the highest earners within the Manchester recruitment industry. We have a positive, motivational culture which is geared towards helping you be your very best as a trainee recruitment consultant. Applicants for the trainee recruitment consultant position must have
• A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
• Evidence of previous success in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
• Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales recruitment career
• Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
Amoria Bond operates as an Employment Business and no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept job applications from persons of any age for this trainee recruitment consultant role.
Amoria Bond Ltd specialises in Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, International Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment, Executive Search Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Global Recruitment, Design Engineering Recruitment, Manufacturing Recruitment , Electrical Engineering Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment.
We are hiring for the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant & Contract Recruitment Consultant, Sales trainees, Sales Executives, Sales consultants, Trainee Sales.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Graduate Level