TFS Healthcare have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consult to join our award-winning agency based in London Bridge. We are looking for driven and motivated individuals who are ready to join our rapidly growing sales floor placing Nurses within the NHS and Private sector.
TFS Healthcare is an ambitious, award winning healthcare recruitment. We have achieved huge success within our industry and have recently been ranked for the second year running in the "Sunday Times Fastrack 100".
We are looking for individuals who are focused and have the drive to succeed in Recruitment. The start of your career in Recruitment can be challenging and therefore you need to be resilient to knock backs. Those who can take on the challenging industry earn and progress rapidly.
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing quality candidates via job boards, company database, networking and social media.
- Engaging with candidates over the phone, qualifying suitable candidates, managing expectations.
- Creating and developing client relationships.
- Fully understanding your market.
- Updating company database with relevant information.
- Positioning yourself as the direct link between the candidates and the clients.
Key attributes of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- An extremely hard work ethic.
- Confident attitude to their work.
- Drive and ambition.
- Strong communication skills.
- Money motivated.
What TFS Healthcare can offer you:
Our benefits scheme is designed with you in mind, join a company where work and life truly balance
- Competitive Salaries
- An unrivalled and uncapped commission structure
- Extensive market knowledge training
- Annual over performance bonus (Up to £10K)
- Yearly all expensive paid trips to everyone who hits target -Previous location include Ibiza and Las Vegas… To name a few
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Casual dress Fridays
- Drinks at your desk at 4 o'clock Friday
- On-going training & development
- Christmas & Summer Party
If you want to progress your career and are motivated by earning money rapidly then we want to hear from you! Please contact Laura Wilson or apply below!
- Call Center
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'