Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Technology/Fintech
- Salary: £20,000-£45,000 OTE
- Location: City of London
We're hiring! Are you looking to make the move from a sales focused role into a lucrative position of a Recruitment Consultant? Then take a look at Pioneer Search. With a market leading commission structure and competitive salaries, we can offer you a fast tracked career path and the ability to work on some of the biggest accounts in the industry!
Built upon successes from the past 25 years, the business leaders set up Pioneer Search, a boutique Technology and Business Transformation Recruitment Consultancy, 5 years ago, to deliver a market leading and truly consultative recruitment experience. Spearheaded from our London HQ in brand new offices at Blackfriars, with a 180 degree view of London, you will work in prestigious offices and be provided with excellent training.
As a Recruitment Consultant at Pioneer you must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
What does a day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant look like?
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What are we looking for in you as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
- Polished and well turned out
- Hard working and aspirational people
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What do we offer to our Recruitment Consultants?
- Monthly incentives and dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party with 2018 set to be the biggest yet!
- Team nights out go-carting, pool nights, cocktail making lessons, in-door golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple store, taste card, free iPhone mobile insurance.
- Business Development