Do you have experience in customer-facing roles and sales-based positions?
Do you want to be in control of your own earnings and your career progression?
Do you like the sound of building your own business within a business?
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY IS THE ANSWER!
What do they want?
MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL: Ambitious, fun and money-driven individuals!
They are looking for hard-working, confident and energetic graduates with excellent communication skills to take on a lot of responsibility from an early stage in a client-facing role.
The Role and the Candidate
Recruitment Consultancy is a field that requires excellent communication and negotiation skills. In tandem with this, client relationships are also of paramount importance, so a level of delicacy when suggesting candidates to clients is needed, in order to deliver the best possible service. Gathering up a portfolio of what the client requires to be filled with the open vacancy is key to the job role, paying a great sense of care and attention to the job vacancy in question.
Exceptional candidates will possess most, if not all, of the following:
- University Degree from a well-recognised University - 2:1 or higher
- Strong communication skills, with an eloquence in the language in spoken or written form
- A wealth of experience of working in a professional environment
- Drive, ambition and want for continued success
Success within the role is measured by a number of different means, a list of those is as follows, yet this is not exhaustive:
- £20-23k basic salary, with competitive/uncapped commission structure
- Excellent incentive programme
o Monthly lunch club/ rewards scheme
o Quarterly European travel events (Ibiza, Monte Carlo, etc.)
o Annual travel award (Las Vegas, Miami, New York)
o Top Biller prizes - phones, watches, iPads, vouchers for top retail stores
- Extensive training and mentorship programme
- Prestigious offices
If you are a hard-working, ambitious and fun individual then what are you waiting for……APPLY NOW!
- Graduate Recruitment