Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial - City - £23k basic and £70k+ year 2 OTE
If you are interested in joining a growing, dynamic and professional international Executive Search firm in the financial sector, then this role is for you!
You will be joining a global executive search recruitment company that is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit new Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants. With over 20 years’ experience in the Financial Headhunting sector, the firm has created an energetic and hard working environment for their employees to thrive and develop. If you are a confident, determined professional then this could be an excellent career opportunity.
Executive Search is a professional and collaborative industry and requires people with the following skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Preferably a degree (2016 Graduates welcome) or Graduate calibre 2nd/3rd jobbers
- Self-motivated and desire to continually improve
- Ideally some B2B/B2C sales or commercial experience (although not essential)
- History of exceeding targets in a competitive environment (eg., sport, academics)
Benefits and Training for the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Very generous, unlimited commission structure with genuine OTE of £70k in year 2
- Company incentives for top earners e.g. holidays, sports tickets, Michelin star restaurants, international weekends away
- Free gym membership
- Private healthcare, pension and subsidised travel
The role includes headhunting financial executives for high profile positions within the financial markets - primarily Investment Banks. This offers the opportunity to earn high commission as you will be placing candidates with salaries in excess of £150k. You will join an energetic team with an existing client base and strong candidate network. You will manage every part of the recruitment cycle from acquiring new clients and maintaining client relationships, to sourcing new candidates and conducting candidate interviews.
Your main activates will include:
- Client consulting
- Headhunting and screening candidates
- Negotiating on behalf of clients and candidates
- Maintaining client relationships
If you are interested in joining one of London's most elite recruitment organisations and forging a career at the very highest level of the industry, then please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss your application.