Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Investment Banking, Real Estate, Private Equity and Energy Recruitment
£21,000 - £25,000 + Uncapped Commission + Benefits
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company is an international search firm working with clients and candidates undertaking mandates in Europe, North America, Middle East and Sub Saharan Africa.
They have a number of practice areas including Investment Banking, Alternative Investments, Infrastructure & Energy and Real Estate, with clients ranging from FTSE 100 Corporations, to leading global investment and banking institutions.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be joining a business which has had a successful history of training entry level recruiters. Most of their management team joined as trainees, with their highest biller in 2016 joining as a Trainee Researcher, two and a half years before.
Joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work across all sector practices, before becoming a Junior Consultant, within your chosen specialism, within 12 months.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Basic Salary of up to 25k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between £40,000-£50,000
- Annual company trips
- Monthly breakfast and lunch clubs for top performers
- Pension scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Office parties, regular team building events, and Friday afternoon drinks
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
- Telephoning/meeting businesses, looking to develop professional relationships
- Sourcing talent and managing the end to end recruitment process
- Headhunting, chasing referrals, writing job adverts, utilizing internal database and networking
- Working on behalf of candidates and clients
- Negotiating new business contracts
- Closing business deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University OR 6 months+ sales experience
- Passion, integrity, and ambition
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Polished, articulate and exceptional communication skills
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.