Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
International Media Recruitment Consultancy
£21,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £60,000) (OTE Year 2 £85,000)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
The company are a Marketing, Media and Technology focused recruitment company, some of their clients include ASOS, UNILAD and the Daily Mail. The company have offices across the UK and in Melbourne. They are looking to hire exceptional individuals for each of their UK offices. Once trainees have completed the training programme they are entitled to participate in the company’s international secondment scheme.
The company offer an incredibly structured trainee programme and will ensure you become a phenomenal sales professional. You will join as trainee recruitment consultant and will be eligible to earn commission from day one and will receive an array of other benefits when starting the role.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- £22,000-£26,000 Base salary (OTE Year 1 - £60,000)
- First class training programme - lasting up until 12 months
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Help to buy property scheme
- International secondment after 6-12 months
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Here is what they don’t tell you.
- You will work very hard
- You will need to have high energy
- You will very eager to learn
- You will need be resilient
- You will have a burning desire to succeed in life both financially and professionally
- You will have a good university degree
If you think you are up to challenge and want to be considered for the opportunity please submit your CV via this advertisement. please note the company are looking to hire people who can start the role as soon as possible.