Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Working with Tesco, Pepsi...
£21,000 - £25,000 Base Salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE Year 1 £60,000) (OTE Year 2 £85,000)
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Company
The company are a FMCG focused recruitment company, some of their clients include Pepsi, Tesco and Diageo. The company have offices across the UK, Melbourne and Houston. They are looking to hire exceptional graduates for each of their UK offices. Once graduates have completed the training programme they are entitled to participate in the company’s international secondment scheme.
The company offer an incredibly structured graduate trainee programme and will ensure you become a phenomenal sales professional. You will join as graduate trainee recruitment consultant and will be eligible to earn commission from day one and will receive an array of other benefits when starting the role.
Trainee Recruitment Consultancy - The Benefits
- £21,000-£25,000 Base salary (OTE Year 1 - £60,000)
- First class training programme - lasting up until 12 months
- Sales coaching and class room development from industry experts
- Free Laptop and Mobile phone on commencing employment
- Help to buy property scheme
- International secondment after 6-12 months
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Here is what they don’t tell you.
- You will work very hard
- You will need to have high energy
- You will very eager to learn
- You will need be resilient
- You will have a burning desire to succeed in life both financially and professionally
- You will have a good university degree.
If you think you are up to challenge and want to become one of the highest earners in the UK, please submit your CV via this advertisement to be considered. Please note early applications are appreciated.