£16 - £18k basic plus £5k bonus in your first year.
Our client is a recruitment company in the Care sector and they are working with us to source an enthusiastic and career focussed individual to join their recruitment team in Botley in Oxford.
The role is a full recruitment role and will involve sales calls to clients, matching candidates for jobs and assignments, and meeting clients.
As a trainee you would not take on all aspects of the role straightaway. You will receive thorough training and support and will be working your way towards the full responsibilities of the Recruitment Consultant role.
Earning potential is good, with a basic salary which you can quickly add to if you are fulfilling all your training and adding to the performance of the team. Previous trainees have very quickly achieved full bonus potential.
- Will have IT skills - particularly MS Outlook Word and Excel
- Will be good communicators who are confident on the phone and face to face
- Will be multi taskers who can manage their own workload
- Will be very keen to become recruitment consultants
- Will ideally have their own transport and driving licence (not essential).
- Ready to learn with good attention to detail.
- Enjoy speaking to people on the phone and building relationships
- Will be living within easy commuting distance of Botley in Oxford.
If you are interested in this Trainee recruitment consultant role, have all or some of the skills required, then please apply today. We are keen to hear from you!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Problem Solving