Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 Basic Salary (£2,000 pay rise when you reach Consultant level PLUS Commission. 1st Year OTE = £35,000 / 2nd Year = £60,000 / 3rd Year = £100,000+
Industry Sectors: IT| Electronic Engineering | Digital/Finance/Education
They are a well-known recruitment agency that specialise in both permanent and contract roles within many sectors. They have an excellent reputation within the market and have developed long-term relationships with FTSE 100 companies, they were in the Top 100 places to work in the Times List.
They pride themselves on being honest and personalising their approach, so that clients and candidates receive a high quality service.
They have state of the art offices and are very sociable, they socialise outside of work. They have a football team, etc. They are very young average age of 24 because they are completely focused on organic growth, therefore focusing on recruiting juniors who want to grow organically.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Resourcing
- Cold Calling
- Lead Generation
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
Commission Structure for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission structure.
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team bonuses
- Holiday Trips to Europe in 5* hotels
- Designer Watches
- Company Nights Out
- Tailor-made Suits
- Incentives such as: Rugby World Tickets/Heineken Final Tickets/Beer Fest/Ascot Races/Henley Regatta
Training Provided for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- The first 3 months will be your training period, in which you will be provided with a first-rate training programme.
- You will be buddied up with a consultant , and your billings will also go towards the consultant’s commission. This means that consultants are heavily investing their time to help you, as it can reflect the amount of money they make.
- As a trainee you will resource for a Consultant within the relevant markets.
Our Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Degree level educated from a good University
- Track record of working hard and high achievements
- We are looking for someone that is consultative and not an aggressive sales personality
- Money motivated, as well as other drives.
- Strong personality with a mature attitude
- Eligible to work in the UK
For a NON - GRAD
- Anyone with prior sales experience, preferably B2B sales, or B2C sales in a target driven environment
If the position of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant interests you please do not hesitate to apply to us today.
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter,Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE OF BEING A GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT THEN APPLY BELOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"