Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Huge Earning Potential
Location: Holborn, Central London
Salary: £22,000 basic with £100k plus OTE
Industry: Technology Services, Digital Technology, Communications
Our client is a London based recruitment company specialising in Technology and Communications. Founded 18 years ago, the company has now expanded with offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Brussels and New York.
Over the next decade, the company is expecting to continue its growth, opening at least 10 more offices in the USA and in Europe.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Face-to-face meetings with clients
- Candidate Resourcing and Cold Calling
- Maintaining relationships with clients
- Lead Generation and Account management
Graduate Training Programme:
10 weeks of intensive training consisting of classroom and practical tasks, in order to secure the required knowledge to become an expert recruitment consultant in your market.
Commission Structure for Graduates:
- Uncapped commission structure
- If you generated £45,000 in a month for the business, you would get £10,000 commission, plus your basic salary on top!
Graduate Programme Benefits:
- Free Private Dental and Healthcare
- High Street Discounts
- Monthly Michelin-starred lunches and 5* holiday targets to top earners
Requirements for Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Graduate or a 2nd jobber with commercial/sales experience
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong work ethic and outgoing personality
- Desire to work in a high pressure, targeted and extremely lucrative industry
If you are interested in the prospect of becoming a Graduate Recruitment Consultant in this company's Graduate Training Programme, then apply ASAP and we’ll get back to you straight away to discuss coming in for an interview.
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, BioscienceRecruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, BoardRecruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee RecruitmentConsultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .