Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fundraising
- This highly successful FTSE 250 Company is currently looking for graduate trainee consultants.
- Renowned for its award winning training and international presence this company has huge incentive schemes ranging from trips to Las Vegas to Car Allowance!
- This company is ideal if you wish to work within a fast- paced, dynamic environment with a multi million pound turnover.
- My client is looking for graduates to join their Multi Brand Recruitment Company, where you will receive award winning training by some of the sectors’ most experienced consultants.
- Their Incentive schemes include: Monthly Lunch Club's to Michelin Star Restaurants; all expenses paid trips to exotic destinations where you would be staying in luxurious 5* accommodation and no expense is spared; their all important Christmas parties (awards, dinner, champagne reception, fairground).
- Those who succeed within this company are always greatly rewarded
- Within this role you will not only gain award winning training but you will be exposed to a fast paced and competitive environment.
- The company’s business model allows for fast progression through the company and potential to move internationally with the group.
- To be successful within this role you will need to be a proactive, financially motivated and competitive individual who wants progression as a direct reward for hard work and success.
- You will need to have shown dedication and perseverance in the past, have a strong academic background and have example over achieving and surpassing expectations in various aspects of life.
Salary: £22k - £27k basic depending on experience and previous achievements. First year OTE £35k +, top billers earn in excess of £125k p/a. Share option scheme is available for top performers.
If you’re interested in this Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply now and we will be in touch within the week.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"