JANUARY / FEBRUARY 2018
We are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants, to come from either of the following backgrounds:
- Telesales B2B or B2C
- Business Development
- Sales Manager
- Membership Advisor
- Door to Door
- Field Sales
- Estate Agency
- Lettings Negotiator
- Sales Negotiator
When you join my client as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will begin their Trainee induction programme, which will teach you all of the basic aspects of sales and recruitment to set you on the right track for success.
- £20,000 starting salary
- £0 threshold uncapped commission scheme + benefits package
- Full support with comprehensive training package
- 5* offices with parking onsite
- Career progression
- Fully expensed relocation package available after 12 months to our clients New York office!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be taught how to build your own database of clients (companies) and candidates (jobseekers) so you are effectively building your own business. It has always been a high priority for my client to bring everyone on at trainee level and teach them how to become a 'full cycle' recruiter to have the most successful careers.
Here are some key responsibilities you will have as a Recruitment Consultant:
- New client research and development - This will mean a lot of time on the telephone, particularly in the first 6-12 months when you have minimal customers. We are looking for a pro-active person to work S.M.A.R.T and make 'warm' canvass calls, not 'cold' canvass calls.
- Candidate Resourcing - Using job boards, contact relevant candidate and assessing them over the telephone, as well as heavily networking using social media website, such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Advert Writing and Management - Write clear adverts, which will attract the highest quality of candidates and manage the response through our advert response tool.
- Job Requirement Capture - Take formal job specifications from clients over the telephone and face to face to discover the detailed requirements of our clients.
I am looking for additional key personality qualities.
Some of these include:
- Competitive Edge
- Resilient Nature
- Target Driven
- Motivated with clear reasons to succeed and personal goals
- Creativity and problem solving mind
- Articulate and Intelligent
- Great communication skills
- Good sense of humour
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, ambitious business and develop a rewarding, long term successful career, so if you feel you meet the criteria then apply today!
Contact: Michele Stuart or Elle Stephenson
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter (@IvoryJacobsR2R), like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates. #WeLoveRecruitment
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.