Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Business Development/sales
South West London
Starting in February
Salary: £20k + uncapped commission + incentives
Who are Harnham?
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York,San Francisco,Berlin and London. Being very specialised in data & analytics, we give you the training to become a specialist recruiter within the field, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. We are a lively, confident and high performing bunch so you'll need to be ambitious to keep up with us.
As a trainee consultant you will have responsibility of building and developing a successful recruitment desk in the data & analytics space. This is a very exciting opportunity to join the biggest recruitment agency in data & analytics and work within our HQ office in London.
- Building your market: develop a solid lead base of relevant clients and candidates
- Continue to generate leads to build on your pipeline of new business opportunities
- Generate new business through business development
- Become an expert in the candidate and client recruitment lifecycle
- Source candidates and manage the recruitment process
- Attend client pitches
You're a switched on, resilient person who thrives under pressure and has a competitive edge. The word NO doesn't stop you but drives you on. You are a quick thinker who can adapt to different situations and has ambitions to be successful in the future.
Sounds like you? Read on.
What we have to offer you:
- A great training programme - 2 in house trainers who provide class room based, on the desk and online learning from day 1. Our programme is structured in a way for you to develop your skills focusing on both the candidate and client side, seeing you grow from no recruitment experience to a managing consultant in 2 years!
- Fantastic commission structure - we don't have any thresholds here, earn 10% of what you bill
- Fast progression - clear cut structure from day 1 you will know what you need to do to get each promotion
- Great incentives & benefits - lunch club, winner's trip, beer o'clock Friday's, early birthday finish, Rolex and LV handbag prizes, discounted gym membership, dress down Friday's and that's just the beginning!
- Fun and competitive culture - whether you want to be the next top goal scorer for our football and netball teams or prefer enjoying a cold one with your team at the pub after work, we have a very outgoing culture and there is always something you can get involved in.
How to apply - please submit your application via the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Emma Way at Harnham
- business development
- trainee recruitment consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'