Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Basic salary of £22k and genuine 3rd year OTE £100k
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - Financial Technology
- Are you interested in working in the uber-dynamic Fintech sector?
- Do you want to join a company that has grown from 2 to 200 people in 5 years?
- How about working in the heart of the City of London?
- Does a starting basic salary of £22k and genuine £100k year 3 OTE interest you?
- Interested in working with the world’s leading investment banks?
This company are one of the world’s leading Global Financial Markets specialists. Launched only 5 years ago, they have become one of the leading Recruitment Consultancy brands in the City of London and are a preferred supplier to their high-level clients, with additional offices located in New York and Singapore.
The business has grown by more than 100% year on year, even during the financial crisis. They are continuing this incredible growth story and looking to hire the next generation of Trainee Recruitment Consultants for their London team.
Successful hires at this firm enjoy fast-paced, pressurised, meritocratic and high performance environments. By nature, you’ll possess a "can do", positive attitude and outlook, be driven and utterly determined to succeed.
You’ll be working as part of one of the best teams in London, sourcing/closing and delivering some of the top 1% of the Global Talent pool for permanent and contract roles for a number of prestigious financial services clients.
When you join you’ll immediately be enrolled in the internal Training Academy, which intensively coaches you in all areas of Recruitment, Sales, Technology and Finance. The academy is 10 weeks long and as soon as you finish you’ll go straight to desk and start immediately generating your commission.
Every employee has been through this academy and some are clearing £10k per month in commission within their first 6 months!
In order to secure a Trainee Recruitment Consultant position here you’ll need the following:
- A good degree in any discipline or strong commercial/sales experiences
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a persuasive nature
- A strong character with an absolute desire to succeed
- Notable achievements - sporting, academic, work, hobbies and interests etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Drive, determination and ambition
Please apply now and we will be in touch within the week to arrange your interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including...IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Recruitment
"Office Assistant jobs in London"