Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Automotive Engineering Recruitment Consultant
- Are you motivated by uncapped commission?
- Do you want to work with highly successful people?
- Would great incentives and benefits be exciting?
- How about extremely rapid progression?
- How about taking home in excess of £5k after tax in just your 3rd month?
A market-leading Automotive Engineering Recruitment Company have a position available in their Central London office located in Holborn, offering uncapped commission, fantastic benefits and an incredible opportunity to start a lucrative career as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Winning new business
- Managing existing accounts
- Sourcing candidates
- Meeting clients and candidates face-to-face
- Managing interview processes
- Negotiation contracts
- Closing deals
- Enjoying big commission!
They offer a sociable working environment, fast-tracked training and incredible incentives including all expenses paid holidays when targets are met and the opportunity to quickly progress to management through their accelerated promotion scheme.
If you want to work in a fast-paced Sales environment and earn in excess of £50,000 in your first year, then this Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is the perfect opportunity.
- £22,000 basic salary with £50,000+ year 1 OTE and £100,000+ year 2 OTE
- Incentives and rewards - holidays, lunches, cash bonuses, fast promotion scheme
- Corporate benefits - subsidised gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, pension, health-care
This may all sound daunting scary if you are fresh out of University or new to the job market, but there is minimal cause for concern as this company has just won Best Graduate Recruitment Strategy Award and prides themselves on their unique intensive training scheme. You will be fully trained in the full recruitment life-cycle and the theory behind the sales techniques which you will need to succeed.
The company environment is very competitive and social. Fruit bowls in the office, football on Tuesdays, and out for drinks on Fridays.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- We are looking either for recent Graduates or 2nd jobbers with commercial or B2B/telesales experience, who genuinely feel that they have what it takes to make it as a top flight Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Previous sales experience is useful but not essential.
- Confidence, motivation, resilience and ambition are all essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY BELOW, letting us know why you’re suitable for the role and we will be in touch within 1 week to arrange your interview.
ESG Recruitment have over 15 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy including:
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy and Engineering - Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates; Media Sales, Events and Conferencing Sales and many more exciting Graduate Trainee roles.
We also place strong candidates into the following Recruitment roles: Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Contract and Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Energy Industry