Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London
Basic salary £22,000 with £35,000+ projected commissions in year 1, £50,000+ in year 2 -
The position is a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant and duties include…
- winning new business
- managing existing accounts
- sourcing candidates for live roles
- interviewing candidates for the positions
- managing interview processes
- negotiating salaries/contract rates
You will be trained in the full 360 recruitment lifecycle so you’ll be well equipped to start earning top money within 3 months of start date.
A leading IT Recruitment company, based in the heart of the City of London are looking for competitive, money-motivated, hard-working Graduates or 2nd jobbers to join them in their London office.
They are the preferred supplier to over 50 blue-chip clients.
Their Graduate Training Scheme has won awards for creating successful Recruitment Consultants, who go on to earn in excess of £60,000 in their 1st year.
COMPANY BONUSES AND INCENTIVES…
They are a target-driven company and reward their consultants for hitting these targets. Annual rewards include an all-expenses paid WINTER SKI TRIP and a SUMMER HOLIDAY to an ALL INCLUSIVE beach resort.
Monthly rewards include trips to MICHELIN-STARRED RESTAURANTS around London and weekly rewards include a FREE MASSAGE from the in-house masseuse and the choice to leave early on Friday.
Requirements for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Recent Graduate or 2nd jobber with sales/commercial experience
- Consistent high achiever in either academics, work or sport
- Motivated to earn a high income
- Hard-working, focused and committed
- Previous sales experience (not essential)
APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!