Trainee Quality Control -
We are recruiting for a well-established manufacturing company. Due to continued orders from their clients, they require a Trainee Quality Control to join the team with immediate effect.
This positon will suit an experienced Quality Control or a Trainee Quality Control with experience in the Manufacturing and Engineering Sector - Salary will be based on experience
Some key tasks and candidate requirements involved for the Trainee Quality Control will include -
- A highly self-motivated individual who can work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Used to working within a manufacturing or engineering company
- Understands health and safety, 5S, house keeping
- Some of the work is bespoke and to client procedures - training given
- Advantageous if qualified for dye penetrate testing but not essential
- Experience spraying components but not essential full training will be given
- Experience within a QA function or role again advantageous but not essential
If you have Quality Control experience in a manufacturing and engineering company or you just have the experience in the sector and would like to train to be a product tester than please submit your CV for immediate attention.
Day shift with very early finish on a Friday - Full-Time
Ref - Trainee Quality Control 52444 Trainee Quality Control