The Trainee Personal Trainer role is subject to successful completion of the training course - details of costs & fees will be discussed at registration
Trainee Personal Trainer
- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Qualify in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed 'Meet the Manager’ Session
Are you a passionate health and fitness fanatic looking for an exciting new career?
The Training Room are here to help you become a Personal Trainer with the country’s largest gym provider.
They are working alongside the UK leading Gym Provider, PureGym, to provide successful graduates of their course with PT positions at their industry leading gyms up and down the country.
No experience? No problem! The Training Room course is designed to provide you with the education and hands-on experience you need to be a successful personal trainer. With 'Meet the Manager’ sessions offered on successful completion of the course, PureGym can help graduates kickstart their career in fitness and build an industry respected reputation.
Graduates of the course will walk away with the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training and will be guaranteed 'Meet the Manager’ Sessions for available and suitable positions within PureGym.
The course will provide you with the following qualifications and certificates:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
- How to support clients
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- How to plan the most fatiguing indoor cycling class
- The main manoeuvres and riding techniques
- How to use these manoeuvres to get your classes legs burning
- How to sequence workouts with and without music
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- How to plan a metabolic resistance, conditioning and finisher session
- How this class can improve your clients hormonal profile
- How to get the after burn or EPOC
- About calorie expensive exercise that keep your group fitter
The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Correct technique and punch combinations
- How to "take" and cue combinations that flow
- How to keep your client hitting the mark at high intensity
- How to incorporate bodyweight exercises into a workout format
The perks of working for PureGym?
- PureGym personal trainers are self-employed and as such keep 100% of their earnings
- Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks
- Group Exercise training
- Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
Interested? CLICK APPLY! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'