Excellent opportunity to join a thriving business to support its busy Managing Director. Ideally you will be available immediately as this is a temp to perm role although the right candidate may be considered for a permanent opportunity.
You will undertake a variety of duties including;
- Diary management
- Correspondence with customers
- Sales and marketing support
- Booking appointments
- Answering phone
- Handling email communication
- General administration
Applications needn't have previous experience of working as a PA but MUST have;
- Strong IT skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- A positive, helpful attitude
- A willingness to come in early or stay late as the job requires
Previous office based experience will be hugely advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, free parking and an interesting varied role where no two days are the same.
Send your CV now to be considered for an immediate interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job