Become a Dual Fuel Meter Installer - Permanent Job with fully funded training programme
These positions are due to start in February/March 2018 - Register your interest now ready for the new year!
* Dual Fuel Metering Qualification FULLY FUNDED
* Permanent Job Opportunity
* Accommodation Provided for training where required
* Paid whilst on training with a salary in excess of £28k once qualified
* Open to all ages
* No experience needed
These roles are fully funded and there is no age restrictions on who can apply. Just over 12 months from when you started training you have a final assessment and once signed off you will officially receive your certificate in Dual Fuel Metering
Your Training is fully funded by us and accommodation is provided where required. You will also be paid whilst on training with a salary of £18,000.
Once your initial training period of just over 12 months is complete and you are fully qualified you will be paid a salary in excess of £28,000.
* Hold a minimum 1 years driving experience
* Have no more than 3 points on your licence
* Be willing to cover emergency call out
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Be manually dexterous
* Be capable of lifting & manual handling
* Be able to work in confined spaces
* Be able to pass a colour blindness test
* Be able to travel to our Training centre in Bolton for the first 16 weeks before you are provided with a work vehicle
* Be able to commence training in February/March 2018 and have no holidays booked for the first 16 weeks
Applicants must live within the postcode of the position being advertised
For the 16 week training period applicants must have access to their own vehicle
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for please apply below with an up to date CV & a cover letter explaining why you want to become a Dual Fuel Engineer. Once we have reviewed all applications successful candidates will be contacted to book a telephone interview with one of our consultants.
Once you have successfully passed the telephone interview stage you will be invited to one of our assessment days, held in a variety of locations throughout the UK.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job