Our client is a well-establishedboutique estate agency based in the centre of Pimlico. They have an exciting role available for a Negotiator to join their fantastic team. The role will be predominantly lettings, but there will occasionally be some involvement in sales as well.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to work in Central London for a long-standing company. Although some experience within the property industry is preferred, our client will also consider trainees.
They also provide the highest standard of staff training and offer excellent scope for career progression.Personal specification:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be in the region of £18,000, with on target earnings between £23,000 and £27,000 dependant on performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job