Aston Rowe have an exciting Trainee Letting Agent opportunity to join their team based in London.
Job Title: Trainee Letting Agent
Location: Acton or Hammersmith
Salary: Basic salary with generous commission structure, 1st year OTE £35,000 - £40,000
Benefits: Company car or company car allowance and quarterly bonuses.
We are a forward thinking and successful independent estate agency with two West London offices, Hammersmith and Acton. Aston Rowe has quickly established itself with a leading market share and a great reputation. We are looking for a Lettings Consultant to join our dynamic team and continue to grow our network of offices across West London.
Trainee Letting Agent - Typical Responsibilities
- Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders
- Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business opportunities
- Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
- Calling and meeting with landlords and prospective tenants
- Responding to client communications in a professional and timely manner
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the letting process
- Maintaining standards according to company policy and The Property Ombudsman
- Liaising with the administration teams
- Assisting in the efficient progression of the agreed sale where required
- Reaching targets and company KPI’S
- Ensuring administrative records are kept up to date at all times
- Assisting in the collation of key performance statistics to head office
- Responding to telephone, website leads & using internal software
- Applicant and viewing management
- Conducting viewings with prospective buyers
- Ensuring all viewings are followed up and feedback provided to the vendor
- Keeping in regular contact with all potential tenants, updating records accordingly.
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for your business
Trainee Letting Agent - Skills required
- An astute leader and natural sales person
- Ambition to grow within the company
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Sales role
- Computer literate and well presented
- Driving licence required and full work permit required
In an industry with a high turnover of staff we are proud of our staff retention rate with the average term of employment being 4.5 years because;
- Clear defined path through the business
- Ambitious plans of growth with hands on Directors
- Valued and involved in the businesses decisions
- Competitive packages
- Working with like-minded colleagues
- Fantastic training and development scheme
To submit your CV for this exciting Trainee Letting Agent opportunity, please click ‘apply’ now.
Keywords: Sales and Lettings Consultant, Estate Agent, Lettings Agent, Residential, Property Consultant, Property Agent, Tenancy, Customer Service, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Lettings Negotiator