Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
- Founded as a specialist Legal and Finance search consultancy in 2002 by former Lawyer from a Magic Circle Firm, the company is a high-end boutique Executive Search firm, with very deep and long-standing relationships in the City, known for its quality of client delivery.
- They act for some of the world’s leading law firms in the UK and increasingly across Europe, the Middle East and beyond, providing search services as well as strategic advice in the form of sector reports, market surveys and competitor analysis.
- Financial Services team, supplying search and consultative services to Investment Banks, Private Equity Houses, Funds and other institutions in the City looking to build, recruit or restructure their in-house legal teams.
- Legal Team, supplying recruitment, headhunting and consultative services to the Private Practice Sector (Magic Circle, Silver Circle, Top 50 and US Law Firms) looking to build, recruit or restructure their legal teams.
Graduate Trainee Positions
- Each hire will join the research team where they will be trained internally by members of the company who have management experience and a track record of developing talent through to the highest levels of performance.
- You will be given autonomy and responsibility from day one to work towards running and building your own client and candidate networks.
- The company takes considerable care to ensure there is a culture of success whilst remaining a supportive and fun place to work for its staff.
- Graduate starting salary is £23,000 +
- 25% Flat Commission Rate
- OTE £60,000+.
- Legal Team- Preference is given to those who have LLBs, GDLs, the LPC or are qualified solicitors.
- Financial Services Team- graduates with Economics, Business or Finance related degrees are favoured; however Arts and Science degrees are accepted.
- We are focussed on finding individuals who have the spark, drive and desire to do the job and build the business.
- Examples of achievement in sport, academics or other leadership roles are a distinct advantage.
- Commercial, Corporate Office based experience is essential and B2B sales experience is preferred.
This is an exclusive opportunity to work within a leading legal recruitment company. Apply below.
ESG Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with ESG!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbersinto the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter @ESGRecruitment and LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of our news and current roles.
ESG Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.