Graduates / sales people, where are you???
If you are a grad or you have 6 months hard-core sales experience and looking to get into recruitment then please do read this job description and apply if it is for you. The company that I am recruiting for are looking for sales people to come into an IT Trainee Recruitment Consultants role. They are based in Billericay and have 60+ staff as they stand. Soon to be moving into their plush new offices still in Billericay which means they can accommodate for 100 more members of staff.
You will need to be:
- Money hungry
- Sales Driven
- Looking to build a career in recruitment
- Loyal to the company
- Available to learn and grow within the team
- Presentable with strong communication skills
What to expect?
- You will be taught how to build your own desk
- How to become a 360 recruitment consultant
- How to deal with hard sales situations
- You will be working in a European market (Everyone speaks English)
- No threshold on commission, which means you can earn extra from day one!
Career progression available:
- Team Lead
- Business Development roles
- 360 Senior recruitment roles
Ideal Person will have:
- 6 months STRONG SALES EXPERIENCE (This does not include inbound calls or credit card selling)
- Come from a sporty background, with a competitive attitude
- Confident and presentable, you will need to be trusted to stand in front of clients
- Available to start asap
- Willing to learn
- Speaks a different language (not necessary)
If you feel like this role is for you then please do apply now!!
- Trainee Recruitment
- Strong sales experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job