Graduate Trainee Headhunter - Leeds city centre. £18,000 - £20,000 base. OTE £35,000 first year.
Our client recruit into the Sales industry, for Executive Search (salaries above £70,000). An opportunity has arisen for a graduate to join their company in Leeds as a Trainee Headhunter. The company is well-established and trusted in their field and are looking for a graduate who is passionate to help continue their growth.
What's on offer:
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000
- OTE first year £35,000, 2nd year £50,000, 3rd year £70,000
- Development from day 1 and throughout your career
- Great exposure early on, work alongside the directors
- Quarterly and weekly team nights out
- Team incentive holidays, examples of where they have been: Barcelona, Ibiza and Las Vegas
- Early finishes on Friday
- Award winning training scheme
- You will be assigned a mentor to work closely alongside, often a team leader or manager, always there to ask questions and guide you
- 1 day a week for 3 months spent completing an online course
- Although training is heavily implemented at the start of your career, there is constant learning and development to allow you to fast-track progress
As a Graduate/Trainee Headhunter you will be responsible for searching for senior to professional roles in the Sales industry. You will be headhunting, pre-screening, interviewing and prepping candidates in the industry at senior level. You will also be networking with previous and new clients, always on the lookout for new business development to help expand the company's' exposure.
Do you fit any of these?
- Minimum 2:2 degree, no specific degree required
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive and money motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to negotiation and persuade
- Positive and energetic
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month's recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant'
- 'Trainee Sales Consultant'
- 'Sales Graduate'
- 'Business Graduate'
- 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'