Are you a bright, self-motivated graduate with an appetite to learn and enthusiasm for property, then we might have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are offering a trainee position for a mortgage finance broker in our firm Clifton Private Finance Ltd - www.cliftonpf.co.uk. We specialize in providing property finance solutions, including bridging finance, residential and commercial development finance, buy to let and complex first and second charge mortgages to high net worth clients. As a trainee you will shadow our experienced finance brokers and learn how to be an excellent property finance professional.
As part of your training, in your first year you will gain the CeMaP qualification, which is the recognized property finance adviser standard within the financial industry.
On passing your CeMaP qualification you will be eligible to progress to the position of finance broker.
The opportunity brings with it achievable on-target earnings of £25,000 and above in your first year with a basic salary of £20K. The second year offers opportunities to increase your earnings significantly with uncapped commission.
While some level of experience is helpful we welcome those who are new to the property finance market.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service to both customers and clients
- In your first year as part of your training you will provide administration support to senior advisers
- After 6 months and having completed your CeMaP qualification, you will become eligible to work as a second adviser working alongside senior advisers and have the opportunity to earn commission on completed cases
Required skills include:
- Motivated and driven by success in a sales environment
- Graduate calibre of education is required
- It is important that you are confident with your Maths ability due to the number focus of this role.
- Show drive, confidence and ambition
- Enthusiastic, personable and self-driven
- Some previous experience of a sales environment
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and dynamic team in Bristol.
- Graduate Recruitment