Company Expansion- Trainee Sales Negotiators and Lettings Negotiators required
The Acorn Group is one of London and Kent’s most successful and ambitious property companies. Incorporating Acorn, Langford Russell and John Payne Estate Agents, we now have 30 offices and 10 Divisions.
Due to the further expansion of the Company into North Kent we are actively seeking extremely motivated, talented and career driven Trainee Sales Negotiators & Lettings Negotiators to join us at this exciting time at multiple locations across South London, Bromley and North Kent.
The ideal candidate will be well presented and tenacious with existing skills that are transferable to the role.
The role will involve; qualifying potential buyers/tenants , identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties, viewing properties, negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers through to sales conclusion whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers. You will also be responsible for referral of Mortgage Business and other related services.
As a team player, you’ll need the following skills and experience:
- The ability to negotiate
- Level of commitment to Service Standards and to continuous learning & self development.
- Overall contribution to Branch and Company
- Tenacity and be a self-starter
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
- Be responsive to change.
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive basic salary
- An excellent, uncapped commission structure with further bonuses
- Generous Car allowance (a full current driving licence and car is required)
- Fabulous rewards and incentives for top achievers
- Awards evenings and Social events
- Fully supported Training
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression through The Acorn Academy
- Customer Service