Trainee Energy Sales Manager- Full Time Only
No Experience Required | Full Training Available
Gold Vibes work alongside the UK's most competitive energy comparison company. Due to our recent openings of our Birmingham branch, we are recruiting for 5 candidates with a strong background in customer service and leadership to progress into our Energy Sales Manager position.
But don't worry! You don't need to be an energy guru, the role comes with full on-the-job training.
Trainee Energy Sales Manager - So what will I be doing?
To begin with, our trainee manager must be strong in the foundations of what our energy advisors do.
- You will be representing the UK's largest energy comparison company
- Manage general customer enquiries and provide customer support
- Visiting customers out of the office, at their homes to review their current energy spends for their gas and electric
- Provide a tariff comparison for their energy spends
- Help customers change their energy provider to a cheaper rate
Once these foundations are in place, Trainee Energy Sales Managers will further be trained in the following areas and progress into our management positions.
- Team leadership and management of our energy advisors
- Teaching and training energy advisors
- Recruiting new staff
- Interviewing on behalf of the company
- General HR, administration, finance
What we offer to our Trainee Energy Sales Managers:
- A sociable and relaxed team environment
- A newly refurbished HQ office
- Full in-house training from entry level to management
- Weekly pay schedule with performance commission only earnings based on completed sales
- Flexible self-employed openings
Contact our team, and find out more today!
As we are in full swing of interviews, we will be contacting successful candidates within the next few days so do keep an eye out on your phone and email.
If all goes well, you will be invited to spend a full day shadowing day with our current sales assistant team! We currently have sales locations based 10 miles from the city centre so you will have the excluive opportunity to join one of our operations and meet with our current team, find out more about the role and to really shine out as a candidate before positions are offered.
Please note, during the interview process, we are not responsible for any expenses incurred.