Sue Hill Recruitment is the market leader in the recruitment of Knowledge and Information Management and Market Research specialists. Established in 1998, with an enviable reputation we enjoy a huge amount of repeat business through PSLs and long-standing relationships. Sue Hill is part of Progility Group, a large multi-national PLC that works across training, consulting and technology solutions.
We offer excellent scope for training, career development and the opportunity to work in specialist recruitment sectors.
The role of the Trainee Consultant is to maximise revenue opportunities with our client and candidate base working closely with the senior consultant and management team. To provide first class service to clients and candidates with a mixture of revenue generation, managing client relationships, delivering top quality recruitment solutions to a portfolio of clients, attracting, screening and matching candidates to job vacancies.
- Working with the senior consultant teams and management to deliver on personal and team annual billing target
- Conducting business development activities including calls, face to face meetings, eshots, job fairs, client networking events
- Developing and maintaining a relevant candidate portfolio proactively sourcing both passive and active candidates through advertising, networking, referrals and direct sourcing
- Developing key client accounts to maximise revenue generation opportunities for Group through meetings, events and consulting services
- Taking personal responsibility for compliance with company and statutory requirements
- Providing clients and candidates with exemplary service – through urgency, consultation and with a proactive approach
- Guiding both client and candidate through interview and offer management process
- Taking responsibility for actively seeking out training and personal development opportunities
- Educated to A Level/Graduate level or equivalent
- Some previous work experience ideally in a service related field
- Ability to show initiative, engage with people at all levels and motivated to achieve
- Happy to work in a targeted environment, where time management and organisation is key
- Willing to learn, team player with an approachable and friendly disposition
- Committed to pursuing a career in recruitment
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and contact details to and we will get back to you.