Our client. a 400-year-old inn, has recently welcomed new owners and they are looking to recruit a trainee to Chef to assist the Head Chef. Fresh local ingredients are used to create welcoming British food with a Richmond twist.
The new owners have a wealth of experience behind them and they are looking to develop this small hotel, bar and restaurant into a destination of choice for both locals and visitors.
The Role - Pub Chef
- Preparation and cooking of traditional British food using fresh local ingredients
- Assisting the Head Chef with the running of a small kitchen and covering in his absence
- Helping come up with ideas for the specials board
- Working in an environment where you’ll feel like part of the family
The Person - Pub Chef
- Good attitude to learning
- Knowledge and experience of food safety
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must currently live in the UK, for selection and interview purposes, and already have the legal right to work in the UK / EU
- There’s no live in with this position
The Offer - Salary and Benefits
- 28 days holidays
- Meals on Duty