An independent manufacturing company of specialist wood interiors, are seeking to appoint both a Skilled Joiner and a Trainee Joiner.
Hours - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
28 days holiday
Government pension scheme
Hourly rate - Competitive
The role will involve a number of key disciplines including:
1. Working within a multi-disciplinary team on manufacturing bespoke timber interiors.
2. Using skills and experience to take a leading role on the manufacture of feature hardwood designs, where a greater content of hand skill is involved compared to the low-cost softwood products.
3. Having a broad range of machining knowledge and skills and be able to safely use all the common equipment, both fixed and hand machinery
4. Have a good knowledge of joinery cutter design and be able to select the right tool/process for the job in hand.
5. Be familiar with working with a broad range of timbers from whitewood to white oak.
(Please note, for the Trainee position you will not be required to meet all the criteria)
If you're an experienced Joiner looking for a new challenge, or if you have studied joinery and now looking for the first step on your career ladder then please get in touch today.
Call Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office, alternatively follow the instructions to have your details submitted online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job