INSPIRATION FOR AN EXTRAORDINARY WORLD
Location: Warwick, UK (Royal Leamington Spa)
We are seeking dynamic high potential graduates with a keen interest in analytics, data science and media/market research, to join this exciting and continually growing team.
Kantar Analytics encompasses more than 800 analytics specialist and data scientists as well as access to an enormous amount of data. With its creation we will ensure that we have one strategy that helps us to continue to grow that force in a way that delivers the greatest value to our clients.
- Establish yourself as a trusted analyst to the client relationship team.
- Handle queries directly, provide advice on best practice and methodologies, along with understanding the use of new and less frequently used approaches.
- Become a point of contact and communicate complex technical analytics in understandable language.
- You will become as independent as possible to provide first- line answers and advice for internal business partners.
- You will assist on high- profile projects which can have a positive commercial impact to Kantar and our Clients.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Statistics or Maths related degrees.
- An interest in market research data science and analytics.
- Experienced in using SPSS, Excel, R, Python and other statistical modelling/analysis tools.
- Good communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Solid numeracy and statistical analysis understanding.
- A demonstrable analytical mind.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'