Trainee Accounts Assistant required for an exciting permanent opportunity working for a well established manufacturing business based in Wolverhampton on a full time basis. You will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller amongst a small and friendly team and your duties will include:
- Purchase ledger - matching invoices to orders, inputting invoices on system, generating payment runs and setting up new accounts
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls and posting journals. Setting up new starters and processing tax code changes etc.
- Profit & Loss analysis work
- Allocation of customer payments onto Sage
- Involvement with credit control
- Collation of production statistics
- Balance sheet reconciliations and assistance with month end accounts
This is the ideal role for an aspiring Finance Assistant who is looking to progress their accounts experience. The ideal candidate will be a car owner and have a some knowledge of accounts but full training will be provided. You must have strong communication skills, excellent IT skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
Our client is a well established company that is looking for a enthusiastic and proactive individual to join their established team. They offer on site parking, great benefits and 20 days annual leave per annum plus statutory bank holidays. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with half an hour for lunch and study support will be available for the perfect candidate.