Trainee Accounts Assistant
Up to £18,000 a year - depending on experience
Are you looking for your first position within an accounts team?
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join a thriving accounts department with our Witham based client.
- Credit checks for new and existing accounts
- Setting up new accounts
- Follow ups by telephone and email regarding credit checks
- Sending monthly statements
- Assist and resolve account queries with company departments
- General administrative and filing support for the team
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Microsoft Word and Excel at entry level
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to explain financial matters clearly
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 9 am - 5.30pm
Up to £18,000 dependent on experience
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for an entry level position into the accounts department. Apply today!
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
- Trainee Accounts Assistant
- Accountancy Graduate
- Entry Level Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'