Trainee Accountant Business Services - AAT/ACA/ACCA
One of the largest accountancy, tax and financial services firms based in Yeovil is looking to recruit an Accounts Graduate Trainee
Looking for talented individuals looking to train to become a Qualified Accountant. Routes to success include AAT / ACA / ACCA. The Client can offer a rewarding career path to the right candidates who can then become the next furture partners and leaders.
- Working in three main areas either Business Services, Corporate Services and Agricultural Services.
- Excellent support and training to help develop your skills
- Tuition / Revision courses
- Student registration Fees
- Annual Student subscriptions
- Books and materials
- Exemption / examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and exams
- Accommodation if a stay is required
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
AAT - Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE's mostly at Grade A-B, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels Grade A-B
ACA / ACCA - Ideally a minimum of 2.1 in your degree (although the subject is not important). We also look for A/B Grades at both GCSE and A levels
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'