One of the largest accountancy, tax and financial services firms based in Yeovil is looking to recruit an Accounts Graduate Trainee
Looking for talented individuals looking to train to become a Qualified Accountant. Routes to success include AAT / ACA / ACCA. The Client can offer a rewarding career path to the right candidates who can then become the next furture partners and leaders.
- Working in three main areas either Business Services, Corporate Services and Agricultural Services.
- Excellent support and training to help develop your skills
- Tuition / Revision courses
- Student registration Fees
- Annual Student subscriptions
- Books and materials
- Exemption / examination entry fees
- Paid study leave for courses and exams
- Accommodation if a stay is required
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
AAT - Ideally a minimum of 5 GCSE's mostly at Grade A-B, including Maths and English and a minimum of 2 A Levels Grade A-B
ACA / ACCA - Ideally a minimum of 2.1 in your degree (although the subject is not important). We also look for A/B Grades at both GCSE and A levels
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'