We are currently recruiting for well established accountancy Practice based in Manchester who are looking for Semi-Senior Accountant with approx 2 years experience within practice. The ideal candidate will be studying AAT or just qualified AAT and looking to continue their studies.
The ideal applicant will be someone who is looking to progress their career and develop their skills.
Semi-Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- The Semi Senior Accountant will be responsible for; Management Accounts, Accounts preparation, bookkeeping, statutory accounts, etc.
- Working with the Partners on a number of client accounts
- Liaising with clients and resolving and queries
- Vat Tax Returns, Bank reconciliations and general adhoc duties.
The ideal Semi-Senior Accountant:
- Must be either part of qualified AAT
- At least 18 months practice experience
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Looking to progress with their career in Accountancy and strengthen their skills
- Experience with accounts with statutory accounts preparation would be advantageous