Trailer Technicians / Fitters – A successful Felixstowe based company are currently recruiting for Trailer Technicians / Fitters to join their well established and reputable team.
This organisation are a one stop trailer service provider from routine servicing, MOT's, 24/7 Roadside repairs and Quay checking.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cover on-site servicing and breakdowns as required
- Working in the workshop on vehicles when no breakdowns or offsite services is needed
- Attending local breakdowns and offsite services
- Abide by the conditions, safe systems of work and Health and Safety
- Work efficiently, promptly and responsibly
- When not working from the van, work in the workshop alongside workshop staff
Skills and attributes required:
- Experience in a similar role is highly advantageous
- Engineering / mechanical skills and experience
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Full driving licence
As a skilled fitter on offer is salary of around £27,000 - £33,000 per annum depending on experience plus paid overtime.
Applicants with less experience are also welcomed and training can be given, however you must have some mechanical experience or training.
Trainee fitters with a mechanical background have the opportunity earn around £22,000 - £25,000, depending on experience which will increase when skilled level develops and paid overtime.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: trailer, engineering, fitter, mechanic
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to
review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.