Stow On The Wold
Are you an experienced Banksman looking for work in the Stow on the wold area?
My client is a large contractor, who has a fantastic opportunity for a Banksman to join their team for the next 6 months with the opportunity of ongoing work, pay £14ph
Working 40 hours per week plus overtime, our client is offering competitive rates of pay, as well as on site parking.
- Directing the movements of large vehicles
- Loading and unloading of gods
- Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
- Directing the movement of other plant vehicles
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager
- Be highly motivated and happy to work in team
- Be able to work well on your own
- Carry out clean, tidy and safe work
- Punctual and reliable
- CSCS card is a must
- CPCS Slinger Signaller is a must
- Own basic PPE
- Flexible and able to work weekends
If you are a strong labourer and passionate about working in the Stow on the wold area then click apply, providing an up to date CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job