A lovely opportunity has arisen on the outskirts of Plymouth for an experienced Trades Sales Administrator to support the sales team within a very busy office. Your role will be to assist the day to day operations and requires a very high-end candidate who has recent and direct experience within a Trade Counter / Builders Merchant environment. If you like variety and being busy on a day to day basis then this could be the role for you.
Your role will include:
- Processing orders and tracking to the point of shipping
- Liaising with external partners, Trades and Engineers
- Data Entry
- Inbound / Outbound calls
- Email and general office duties
The Individual should:
- Recent experience within a similar process lead admin role
- Outgoing telephone manner
- Be proficient in all Microsoft packages
- Be organised and able to deal with high volumes of administrative work in a timely manner
- Have good interpersonal skills, can fit in well with others and work cohesively within a team
- Working hours are Mon - Friday 08.00 - 17.00
- A lovely work setting with colleagues to match
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job