Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the DTCC European Trade Repositories Compliance department is responsible for compliance with legal and regulatory matters affecting DTCC Derivatives Repository Limited (DDRL) and other DTCC subsidiaries
- Evaluating and responding to new and changing European and national administrative laws and regulations, as well as international standards;
- Interacting with ESMA and other regulators in response to compliance requirements, examinations, inspections, relevant inquiries and requests;
- Supporting periodic and ad hoc reporting;
- Collaborating with Corporate Compliance and other DTCC divisions to maintain effective and compliant controls;
- Monitoring compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Working with the business to log and report risk incidents to the appropriate regulators;
- Maintaining compliance procedures and the compliance manual;
- Providing administrative support to the Compliance team;
- Maintaining logs of compliance documents and regulatory submissions;
- Tracking due dates and deliverables, to meet internal KPI targets and ensure respect of all regulatory deadlines;
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Your Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Regulatory Requirements
- Compliance Procedures
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'