Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
We are currently recruiting for a Trade Mark Paralegal Assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to trade mark paralegal secretaries and Trade Mark Attorneys. The role will involve a high volume of Paralegal Secretarial duties, and we are looking for someone who has previous experience in audio typing and dictation.
This role will not suit someone that is wanting to progress within the legal sector.
The main duties of the Trade Mark Paralegal Assistant include:
These include but are not limited to:
- Administrative assistance for trade mark paralegal secretaries to include, preparing standard letters, emails, uploading of electronic invoicing.
- Typing letters/emails and formal documents.
- PA duties, such as booking flights and dealing with telephone queries as required.
- Calculating and preparing client invoices, to include debit and credit notes.
- Attending to daily administration requests for the paralegal secretaries and Attorneys, such as faxes, file management, scanning and photocopying.
- Preparing memos, attendance notes and taking minutes for the trade mark attorney’s meetings (on a rota basis)
- Typing up trip reports and preparing documents.
Organisational & Prioritisation Skills:
- Demonstrates an organised approach to their work
- Familiar with managing and working with key dates
- Strong prioritisation skills gained within a high deadline environment - Essential
If you are interested in the Trade Mark Paralegal Assistant position, then either call us on or email your CV to the details provided.
We register all of our candidates face to face to ensure you understand the company and role in all its detail before submitting you to our clients - so have this in mind when applying!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'